Our Learning Policy
1. Each student will be taught and graded by using the on-line CPS remote learning program. After each lesson, the instructor/tutor will answer questions and review what was taught.
2. Each class will have one or more teachers allowing for additional tutoring and specialized attention.
3. During a lesson, if a student needs help, the teacher will supply individual attention.
4. The teacher will spend 15-30 minutes each day, as needed, in a private room with each student to go over lessons, discuss either remedial or accelerated options if indicated, as well as discussing any problems that are interfering with the student’s learning or socialization.
5. Each student will be assigned a specific desk for his/her sole use. The desks and chairs are made by SallyMonday and have adjustable heights to accommodate all sizes. The desk has a pull out drawer and a top that tilts 60 degrees .
6. Classes will be from 8:30am-4:30pm subject to CPS remote learning schedule. This will allow the teachers the time and opportunity to work with students individually.
7. RLC will have just 5 classrooms/theaters to accommodate 3rd-8th grade students.